Shop – Allergy Friendly Gluten Free Snacks
By Amazon Customer on March 12, 2018
“These are the best fruit bars I have ever had! All natural and carefully crafted. I am a fan for life!”
By Amazon Customer Trish on October 23, 2017
“Love these super healthy, allergy friendly protein bars. Thank you for a great product!”
(see what we have for you next!!)
Prices as low as $1.13/bar!
Check out our subscriptions for the best deals
(scroll to the bottom to find our subscription options).
Subscribers receive 25-35% more product for their money!
Looking for deals on our allergy friendly products?
Get 15% off your first order and the latest update on sales and happenings when you sign up for our newsletter!
Allergy Friendly: Made in a facility free of the top 14 allergens–including peanut, tree nuts, soy, wheat, dairy, egg, sesame, sulfites.
Low glycemic, vegan, paleo friendly, low sodium & kosher.
Who knew “Free From” could be so good and so nutritious!
We guarantee you’ll find a flavor to love. Oh, and we also guarantee:
- we will always design our bars not to trigger common allergies and intolerances (Top 14 free–gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, corn free, tree nut free (see our FAQ about coconut, which we stopped using in June 2017), sesame free, etc, paleo, vegan and kosher).
- we will always use organic, non-GMO ingredients.
- we will always maximize nutrition and digestibility.
- we will always test each batch of our products and provide you with up to date food safety information through our conversational packaging (QR and SMS code enabled).
- our products will always be low glycemic.
ZEGO Contains Peace of Mind
Here are some other things we think you would like to know.
- Access the allergen test data for the bars being sold on this page here. Peanut free
- We shy away from saying marketing terms like “peanut free” because no one can really guarantee that, but our testing has always shown no measurable peanut residue in our bars.
- If you have a new 2015 fall flavor sample in the white wrappers were made in a shared facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, soy, dairy, seeds and gluten on the same equipment, but all production starting in December 2015 will be made in a facility free of the top 14 categories of allergens except coconut.