Power packed snack for every day By Charles S. on March 30, 2017 I don’t even have any food allergies and I still love these bars. Chocolate is my favorite, but these coconut ones are good too. They are the best to take with you for hikes, bike rides, snow sports, or just to have at your desk for an afternoon snack.
Prices as low as $1.13/bar!
Check out our subscriptions for the best deals.
If you are new to ZEGO, we encourage you to start with our variety pack. Taste test each bar and find your favorites. That will give you confidence to know you’ll love everything in your next order. And, we guarantee you’ll find a flavor to love in our variety pack or we’ll refund the product cost to you. Check out our clean ingredients and nutrition facts.
Join our Z-Club Sign Up and get 15% off your first order of ZEGO superfood bars!
We’ll send you insider special offers and nutrition news about twice a month (but you can opt out of the newsletters if you like). Curious to know more? Read here about the flavor, texture and nutrition in our bars. ZEGO bars are always gluten free, dairy free, allergy friendly, organic and more. See our guarantees below.
Made in a facility free of gluten, soy, milk, sesame, peanut and tree nuts except coconut.
Low glycemic, vegan, paleo friendly, low sodium AND kosher.
Who knew “Free From” could be so good and so nutritious!
We guarantee you’ll find a flavor to love. Oh, and we also guarantee:
- we will always design our bars not to trigger common allergies and intolerances (Top 14 free–gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, treenut free except coconut, sesame free, etc, paleo, vegan and kosher).
- we will always use organic, non-GMO ingredients.
- we will always maximize nutrition and digestibility.
- we will always test each batch of our products and provide you with up to date food safety information through our conversational packaging (QR and SMS code enabled).
- our products will always be low glycemic.
ZEGO Contains Peace of Mind
Here are some other things we think you would like to know.
- Access the allergen test data for the bars being sold on this page here. Peanut free
- We shy away from saying marketing terms like “peanut free” because no one can really guarantee that, but our testing has always shown no measurable peanut residue in our bars.
- If you have a new 2015 fall flavor sample in the white wrappers were made in a shared facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, soy, dairy, seeds and gluten on the same equipment, but all production starting in December 2015 will be made in a facility free of the top 14 categories of allergens except coconut.